Thursday, September 30, 2010

stuff and things


Autumn is arrived at last, bringing with it a warmth that we didn't have all summer. The sun shines, the birds sing, the trees slowly (or not-so-slowly, it seems) turn the colour of flames.

October is just around the corner, and brings with it the threat of imminent mid-terms. I'm not entirely sure where the time has gone. I feel like last week it was August.


My business cards arrived the other day! I got them from here, and they're wondrous. The card-stock is nice and thick, and the images are clear. And - better yet! - they're all image of my own work.

Here's some pics of stuff I've been working on. I feel sort of like I should be doing more stuff, like I'm not being productive enough, but I think that's my brain telling me stupid things.



I love that I get to make pretty things at school. I love that it's what I'm planning on doing for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment